Janus 4.3 has all of the standard calculation features expected of a top of the line astrology software program, including natal and transit reports, astro-mapping, Arabic Parts, fixed stars, progressed charts and return charts. It also has specialist modules for Cosmobiology, Uranian Astrology, Horary, Electional and Medieval Astrology.
While Janus has been designed to meet the computing needs of professional astrologers, beginners, too, will find it has much to offer. It combines user-friendliness and technical precision with the most extensive list of features found in any astrology program. And, regardless of your level of astrological or computer ability, you will find Janus easy to use.
What's new in Janus 4.3?
- New look screens
- Swiss Ephemeris calculations
- Temporary charts listed on main screen
- Multi-select get or delete charts
- Large selection of wheels and dials to display on main screen
- Beautiful and comprehensive astro-mapping module
- User-editable natal, transit, progression, synastry, relocation and child profile interpretation reports available in UK or US English
- Midpoint interpretations
- Advanced transit, progression and direction calculation options, including pop-up chart wheels and new Timeline
- Page forward and back graphic ephemeris
- Comprehensive search module for researchers
- Additional traditional astrology techniques
- Aspect Perfection Sequence in Horary, Electional and Medieval modules
- Calculate 1000 + asteroids and list by position, aspect and midpoint
- Western sidereal techniques, including Octoscope and Progressed Solar Return
- Generate Tables of Houses lists
- AND MUCH MORE……….
For the full list of Janus' features see our Full Features section. Also, you may find it helpful to view the Glossary if you are unfamiliar with any of the astrological terms listed.